Chief Technology Officer
Executive position open immediately for a driven individual looking to support underserved communities, startup founders, nonprofits and small business owners with access to billions of dollars in economic opportunities, while also improving the efficiency and efficacy with which governments distribute public funds. Egeria is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to lead us through the next phase in our journey toward reducing barriers to access and increasing accountability in the deployment of public funds and injection of private, follow-on, capital.
Founded in 2018 in Sacramento, CA, Egeria is developing a multi-sided marketplace for government funding with a focus on equity and accessibility. We make it easy to find and apply for grants, while also providing unprecedented data to public agencies to help them better understand public needs. If you are the person we’re looking for, you already know what working at a startup is all about. You will need to be extremely knowledgeable and comfortable with web based applications, working in an internet delivered world, and familiar with some of the great new online web apps.
You will be empowered and equipped to do quality work. If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re an artisan of communication, you’re eager to be part of a team working to change the world, and you are committed to getting things done.
Egeria is based in Folsom, CA with presence in Reno, NV.
- Represent the company in public appearances, strategic meetings with board members, pitches to investors, and pitches to strategic partners.
- Work side-by-side with the CEO to collaborate on product vision.
- Translate vision into a roadmap documented in our project management system (Asana).
- Manage and mentor a small team of developers distributed across the West coast.
- Ship platform enhancements and troubleshoot bugs.
- Help improve our processes to ensure efficiency and quality of development.
- Curate and hire additional development talent.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software development. leading and mentoring development teams.
- Working experience with all aspects of SaaS cycle development, including project planning, managing sprints, and production environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- C#, .Net Core / Framework, MSQL
- AWS / Azure Environments
- Git / Version Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Natural Language Processing experience, Scikit Learn
- Blockchain Frameworks
- QA / Automated Test Experience
- Master’s in Computer Science or related degree
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com